PTG Leadership Council Responsibilities
- Develops PTG meeting agendas in conjunction with the leadership group and facilitates the monthly meetings.
- Coordinates topic of interest presentations for the parent group.
- Acts as a liaison between parents and school staff for school-wide projects and activities.
- Helps to develop the foundation for the PTG program.
- Ensures that yearly goals of the PTG are identified, communicated and accomplished.
- Determines appropriateness of PTG expenditures
- Assists the PTG President with all of the above responsibilities as necessary.
- Helps coordinate parent activities/groups.
- Coordinates parent volunteers as needed.
- Responsible for the creation, tracking, and reporting of the overall PTG budget and financial position.
- Responsible for all financial activities of the PTG including the Fundraising Committee.
- Maintains bank account in conjunction with the Business Manager.
- Prepares and presents monthly update for PTG meetings.
- Records PTG monthly meeting activities and prepares minutes to be posted on the web page.
- Meeting minutes serve as the official documentation of all PTG decisions and as communication to parents.
- Publishes the Celtic Bridge Family Newsletter on a regular basis (usually every other week).
- Maintains a current copy of the PTG Bylaws.
In addition to the above-listed responsibilities, each Leadership Council member will act as a liaison to the PTG Committee Chair in the following ways:
- Provides an overall perspective on school operations and activities.
- Communicates necessary information to the Principal and Committee Chairs.
- Helps to ensure that programs address the overall needs of all students of Saint Kilian Parish School (as appropriate).
- Works with Committee Chairs on budget preparation and approval from the Leadership Council and Principal.
- Assists Committee Chairs as needs are identified.